Do you really want to help and do something about the Refugee situation?
Raquel Salvador. Our Tribe teacher on the TTC in Bali.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP ?
Tribe yoga teacher training graduate Soulla has been teaching in London and Ibiza for many years now… She has set up an amazing platform creating a a global movement for yoga teachers, healers and wellness practitioners to join together around the world in order to raise awareness, funds and precious supplies for the current Refugee Crisis.
You’ve all seen the photo of the dead child washed up on the shore and wondered what you can do to help???…
Here are some of the ways in which you can become part of The Hope Collective global movement:
- DONATE NOW: Show your support and make a donation right now. If you can’t make an event or would simply like to show your support, then a donation via the Just Giving page would be received with so much gratitude.
- Attend an event: Join a Hope Collective event in your area and help us to raise precious funds. Soulla will be running an event in Ibiza and our community has already extended as far as New Zealand! Why not share this event with your teacher and start the initiative in your local area? Join the Event Page on Facebook now to stay up to date on new events or visit the Hope Collective events calendar.
- Invite friends: Invite your friends to the global Help Collective Facebook page or website so we can spread the word.
- Wellness Teacher or Expert: Set up a local fundraising event in your community. This could be as simple as donating profits from a yoga or wellness class that you are already running on that day or setting up a unique event to raise funds and awareness.
- Wellness Therapists and Studios: Offer a percentage of your profits on Saturday 3 October to The Hope Collective. Advertise your participation to ensure an extra busy day and to raise the vibration of The Hope Collective intention.
- Studio / Practice Space Owners: Donate studio space to teachers so they can run Hope Collective events on Saturday 3rd October.
- Spread the word: Tell everyone you know and help to create our own mini-movement built on love, respect and compassion. Share the Facebook page now
- Volunteer now: If you’d like to get involved in the behind-the-scenes organisation, we would so love your help.
- 108 Sun Salutations. Where ever you are in the world join Tribe teacher Scarlett on October 3rd and complete 108 sun salutations. Sponsor yourself or get others to sponsor you. Connect with scarlett …email [email protected]
Connect with soulla and Find out more
Visit the hope collective website and do your bit today