Level 1, 200 Hr Ashtanga Vinyasa, Hatha & Mixed Styles YTT
Dates of the course:
- Friday 19th – Opening Ceremony followed by Lunch 3 – 6pm
- Saturday 20th – 6am – 5:30pm
- Sunday 21st – 6am – 5:30pm
- Monday 22nd – 6am – 5.30pm
- Saturday 1st – 6am – 5:30pm
- Sunday 2nd – 6am – 5:30pm
- Friday 7th – 6am – 5.30pm
- Saturday 8th – 6am – 5:30pm
- Sunday 9th – 6am – 5:30pm
- Friday 16th – 6am – 5:30pm
- Saturday 17th – 6am – 5:30pm
- Sunday 18th – 6am – 5:30pm
- Monday 19th – 6am – 5:30pm
- Saturday 5th – 6am – 5:30pm
- Sunday 6th – 6am – 5:30pm
- Friday 11th – 6am – 5.30pm
- Saturday 12th – 6am – 5:30pm
- Sunday 13th – 6am – 5:30pm
- Friday 22nd – 6am – 5:30pm
- Saturday 23rd – 6am – 5:30pm
- Sunday 24th – 6am – 5:30pm
- Friday 29th – 6am – 5:30pm
- Saturday 30th – 7 – 9am Lotus Flower Practise,
- 10:30am – 12:30pm Closing Ceremony
The training dates are mainly weekends, however there are some Friday and Monday sessions linked to the weekends. It is important that anyone who signs up for the training makes a commitment to attend all the dates, as every hour counts towards your 200hr training certificate.
6:00 – 7:00 Pranayama & Meditation
7:00 – 09:00 Asana
9:00 – 09:30 Morning Smoothie
9:30 – 10:00 Sanskrit or Conscious Eating Lecture
10:00 – 12:30 Morning Lecture
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 15:30 Lecture, Teaching practice
15:00 – 15:30 Free time
15:30 – 17:30 Lecture or Teaching Practice
The syllabus will still be the same as all other Tribe Level 1 trainings, maintain a high standard of teaching throughout. Gaia and Shelley will be leading the training, with guest Tribe teachers coming to deliver specific elements. The training dates will also incorporate workshops which will help to put theory into practice.
The Ministry of Yoga and Well-being was built in 2015 in Crewe, Cheshire to provide a safe, comfortable and relaxing space for the local community to engage mindfully in holistic and well-being practices.
Our beautiful center hosts a wonderful community of teachers and therapists from the local area who offer classes, workshops, treatments and more to the people of Crewe and the surrounding areas.
We have three beautiful yoga studios, four therapy rooms, a cafe space with outdoor roof terrace, changing facilities and full disability access throughout.
The Ministry of Yoga is a 15 minute walk from Crewe train station. Crewe train station is a central hub for rail transport, linking the Northwest to all major cities such as Manchester, Liverpool and London.
There is free on street parking around the center, and we have bicycle racks for those people peddling to the studio.
Susy Walsh – Level 1 UK 2018
“I attended the Intensive 3-Week 200hr Teacher Training in July 2018 at the Ministry of Yoga in Cheshire. The course was brilliantly varied between philosophy, theory and practical lectures and I felt like I was learning something new every day and it was always engaging. The teachers were very knowledgeable, motivating and inspirational. My personal asana practice improved immensely and the more subtle benefits of Yoga, that I was aware of but perhaps hadn’t truly experienced before, surfaced and became much more perceptible. I signed up to the Teacher Training with the view to challenge myself and step outside my comfort zone without having the intention of teaching yoga but after completing the training I’ve caught the bug and have started teaching my own classes. I highly recommend the course to anyone who wants to deepen their own practice or wishes to become a proficient and well-rounded teacher.”