Level 2, 300 Hr Subtle Body Immersion
Thailand 300hrs (Residential)
This unique training is geared towards you if you are an experienced yoga teachers/practitioners who has an interest and natural inclination towards the more subtle aspects of asana and all that lies beyond
Perhaps pranayama and meditation has revealed incredible stillness and activation and you want to explore it further.
Or maybe you are starting to open and engage with the multi-layered realm of spirit but don’t yet have the language or skill set to navigate what you are experiencing?
Or you want to be in a better position of nohow, understanding and experience to share a fully transformational and healing experience with your students?
Or you are thinking of offering yoga teacher trainings yourself and want to develop a skillset to be confident and ready to do that
If you resonate with any of the above we are so happy that you have found this training.
There will be two main facets to this training. The first is about using broad spectrum of practices to cultivate greater awareness, sensitivity so that what you teach comes from a place of untergrity, experience and understanding. Secondly, we will provide practical real-world application of subtle teaching in order to bring greater depth and impact to your teaching of yoga, your expression of yourself and to your life as a whole.
The training is rooted in practice, experimentation and sharing, which gives you the opportunity to crystalise and embody teachings that will allow you to teach from the heart with autheticity.
Max. No. of Students
Sharing: 3075 Euros
Single: 3975 Euros
Around the world, there are various mystical traditions that encourage the human being to awaken to the highest truth of existence. Although the vehicle may vary, it is necessary for the student to cultivate higher degrees of sensitivity and release unhealthy attachments. With proper instruction, one may remain grounded, compassionate, and avoid the pitfalls of unhealthy ego identification.
This universal aim is the guiding philosophy of our offering.
Next Dates to be Announced
- 29 nights accommodation superior room sharing
- 2 healthy vegetarian meals per day
- Training and Yoga Alliance Accredited Certification
- All tuition, manuals and course materials
- A Complimentary Spa treatment at the resort
Venue & Accomodation
Kaomai Lanna is located in North Thailand approx. 25km from Chiang Mai with minimum distractions. As well as being a beautiful and peaceful venue for the Tribe yoga teacher training Kaomai Lanna has some great facilities including swimming pool, spa & wellness centre, room service, free wireless a exclusive restaurant and a cafe
Kaomai Lanna is a special place where teachers and students always appreciate and love living and studying at.
Check-in Feb 20th & check-out Mar 6th 2023
All standard shared accommodation included in the training fee is stylish and comfortable with air conditioning, shower, hot & cold water, hairdryer & teak furniture.
SHARING : Please note. We do our best to maintain same sex rooms but sometimes this may not be possible (especially if you are booking last minute). If you specifically do not wish to share with the opposite sex please let us know in advance and be prespared to be placed in single at extra cost
UPGRADES : You can upgrade to the traditional style Single Deluxe features antique furniture and fittings, bathroom with tub and shower, stylish teak platform Asian style beds and is situated on the upper-level floors of the unique barn conversions.
Sharing: 3075Euros all-inclusive
Single: 3975 Euros all-inclusive
Single Deluxe: 4500 Euros all-inclusive
For those who wish to invest in a super luxury stay Kaomai lanna also have butterfly room – or the brick room.
Price on request
For an extra cost bring your partner or children. ask for details
Staying in Chiang Mai
Cheaper accommodation (from 8 euros per night) is easy to find in Chiang Mai town centre.
The venue is 25km from the Chiang Mai Airport and approximately 45-60 minutes by taxi.
International flight direct to Chiang Mai Airport or fly to Bangkok and take a domestic flight to Chiang Mai (1 hour). Train or Bus from Bangkok takes approximately 12 hours.
Airport Transfer to the venue included in training fee.
Delicious Breakfast, lunch and Dinner are included in retreat price. All meals are mainly vegan, delicious, healthy, vegetarian and include tofu dishes, brown rice & fresh fruits.. Food is prepared without the use of monosodium glutamates. Special diets like Vegan, Gluten intolerant etc. catered for.
Breakfast – Green veggie smoothie plus museli /nuts & dried fruits / coconut milk
Lunch – Main meal thai style + fruits
Dinner – Salad & soup
The menu is designed to be light and nutritious, suited to daily advanced yoga practices that we will be embarking on.
Visa: 30 days visa on arrival for most nationalities.
If you wish to spend longer in Thailand you will need to apply for 2 months tourist visa or you can apply for a visa extension whilst in Thailand. Please check with the Thai Embassy in your country for more details.
As part of the student support program you will receive a complimentary traditional Thai massage.
During the training we will explore:
- Advanced pranayama techniques;
- The core principles of Yin Yoga and its interrelation with the TCM subtle body system of meridians;
- How to incorporate guided meditation, breathing techniques and conscious sequencing as the foundation for Restorative Yoga;
- Expanded discussions on the major and minor chakra centers;
- The system of the koshas and the prana vayus;
- Functional applied anatomy and biomechanics;
- Posture, performance and rehabilitation aspects of asana practice;
- Modern physiological perspectives on approaching trauma;
- Sequencing from the perspective of energetic rebalancing;
- Energetic health in the context of yoga teaching and healing work;
- Meditation and mindfulness training to grow your offering as a teacher;
- Principles of ayurveda;
- Perspectives on trauma as a yoga teacher;
- The art of mindful touch and adjustments;
- The art of teaching Yoga Nidra (included in pre study (40 hrs)
- Bhakti: Mantra & chanting, sacred yogic texts and devotional hymns
- Discussion and practicum on transitioning from teaching asana to lecturing, as a way to develop workshop and retreat content;
- Group discussion on ethical challenges that arise as a teacher;
- Extended teaching practicums to receive feedback and refine your skills as a teacher.