Level 2, 300 Hr Subtle Body Immersion
Kaomai Lanna is located in North Thailand approx. 25km from Chiang Mai with minimum distractions. As well as being a beautiful and peaceful venue for the Tribe yoga teacher training Kaomai Lanna has some great facilities including swimming pool, spa & wellness centre, room service, free wireless a exclusive restaurant and a cafe
Kaomai Lanna is a special place where teachers and students always appreciate and love living and studying at.
Check-in Feb 20th & check-out Mar 6th 2023
All standard shared accommodation included in the training fee is stylish and comfortable with air conditioning, shower, hot & cold water, hairdryer & teak furniture.
SHARING : Please note. We do our best to maintain same sex rooms but sometimes this may not be possible (especially if you are booking last minute). If you specifically do not wish to share with the opposite sex please let us know in advance and be prespared to be placed in single at extra cost
UPGRADES : You can upgrade to the traditional style Single Deluxe features antique furniture and fittings, bathroom with tub and shower, stylish teak platform Asian style beds and is situated on the upper-level floors of the unique barn conversions.
Sharing: 3075Euros all-inclusive
Single: 3975 Euros all-inclusive
Single Deluxe: 4500 Euros all-inclusive
For an extra cost bring your partner or children. ask for details
Staying in Chiang Mai
Cheaper accommodation (from 8 euros per night) is easy to find in Chiang Mai town centre.
The venue is 25km from the Chiang Mai Airport and approximately 45-60 minutes by taxi.
International flight direct to Chiang Mai Airport or fly to Bangkok and take a domestic flight to Chiang Mai (1 hour). Train or Bus from Bangkok takes approximately 12 hours.
Airport Transfer to the venue included in training fee.
Delicious Breakfast, lunch and Dinner are included in retreat price. All meals are mainly vegan, delicious, healthy, vegetarian and include tofu dishes, brown rice & fresh fruits.. Food is prepared without the use of monosodium glutamates. Special diets like Vegan, Gluten intolerant etc. catered for.
Breakfast – Green veggie smoothie plus museli /nuts & dried fruits / coconut milk
Lunch – Main meal thai style + fruits
Dinner – Salad & soup
The menu is designed to be light and nutritious, suited to daily advanced yoga practices that we will be embarking on.
Visa: 30 days visa on arrival for most nationalities.
If you wish to spend longer in Thailand you will need to apply for 2 months tourist visa or you can apply for a visa extension whilst in Thailand. Please check with the Thai Embassy in your country for more details.
As part of the student support program you will receive a complimentary traditional Thai massage.
During the training we will explore:
- Advanced pranayama techniques;
- The core principles of Yin Yoga and its interrelation with the TCM subtle body system of meridians;
- How to incorporate guided meditation, breathing techniques and conscious sequencing as the foundation for Restorative Yoga;
- Expanded discussions on the major and minor chakra centers;
- The system of the koshas and the prana vayus;
- Functional applied anatomy and biomechanics;
- Posture, performance and rehabilitation aspects of asana practice;
- Modern physiological perspectives on approaching trauma;
- Sequencing from the perspective of energetic rebalancing;
- Energetic health in the context of yoga teaching and healing work;
- Meditation and mindfulness training to grow your offering as a teacher;
- Principles of ayurveda;
- Perspectives on trauma as a yoga teacher;
- The art of mindful touch and adjustments;
- The art of teaching Yoga Nidra (included in pre study (40 hrs)
- Bhakti: Mantra & chanting, sacred yogic texts and devotional hymns
- Discussion and practicum on transitioning from teaching asana to lecturing, as a way to develop workshop and retreat content;
- Group discussion on ethical challenges that arise as a teacher;
- Extended teaching practicums to receive feedback and refine your skills as a teacher.