Level 2, 300 Hr Subtle Body Immersion
Senior Teacher & Facilitator
Kaomai Lanna is situated in the North of Thailand approx. 25km from Chiang Mai with minimum distractions. As well as being a beautiful and peaceful venue for the Tribe yoga teacher training Thailand course Kaomai Lanna has some great facilities including swimming pool, spa and wellness centre, room service & free wireless.
Kaomai Lanna is a special place where teachers and students always appreciate, love their time living and studying at this venue.
Check-in Feb 24th & check-out Mar 25th 2019
All standard shared accommodation included in the training fee is stylish and comfortable with Western beds, air conditioning, shower, hot & cold water, hairdryer & teak furniture.
Sharing: Occasionally the only option to secure a shared spot is to share with the opposite sex. If you specifically do not wish to share with the opposite sex please let us know.
You can upgrade to the traditional style Single Deluxe features antique furniture and fittings, bathroom with tub and shower, stylish teak platform Asian style beds and is situated on the upper-level floors of the unique barn conversions.
Single: 3295 Euros all-inclusive
Single Deluxe: 3495 Euros all-inclusive
For an extra cost bring your partner or children. ask for details
Extra nights staying in Chiang Mai
Cheaper accommodation (from 5 euros per night) is easy to find in Chiang Mai town centre.
We provide a free mini bus transfer from Chiang Mai to Kaomai Lanna on the start day of the training
The venue is 25km from the Chiang Mai Airport and approximately 45-60 minutes by taxi.
International flight direct to Chiang Mai Airport or fly to Bangkok and take a domestic flight to Chiang Mai (1 hour). Train or Bus from Bangkok takes approximately 12 hours.
Airport Transfer to the venue included in training fee.
We recommend you flight search with www.kayak.com.
Visa: 30 days visa on arrival for most nationalities.
If you wish to spend longer in Thailand you will need to apply for 2 months tourist visa or you can apply for a visa extension whilst in Thailand. Please check with the Thai Embassy in your country for more details.
As part of the student support program you will receive a complimentary traditional Thai massage.
During the training we will explore:
- Advanced pranayam techniques;
- The core principles of Yin Yoga and its interrelation with the TCM subtle body system of meridians;
- How to incorporate guided meditation, breathing techniques and conscious sequencing to the art of Restorative Yoga;
- Expanded discussions on the major and minor chakra centers;
- The system of the koshas and the prana vayus;
- Functional applied anatomy and bio mechanics;
- Individual body differences and develop the skills to adapt the teaching to various demographics;
- Posture, performance and pain aspects of asana practice;
- Modern physiological perspectives on approaching trauma;
- Sequencing from the perspective of energetic rebalancing;
- Energetic health in the context of yoga teaching and healing work;
- Meditation and mindfulness training to grow your offering as a teacher;
- Principles of ayurveda;
- Yoga and Neuroscience;
- Perspectives on trauma as a yoga teacher;
- The art of mindful touch and adjustments;
- Developing the practice of chanting sacred yogic texts and devotional hymns;
- Discussion and practicum on transitioning from teaching asana to lecturing, as a way to develop workshop and retreat content;
- Group discussion on ethical challenges that arise as a teacher;
- Extended teaching practicums to receive feedback and refine your skills as a teacher.